No One Organization Can Solve The Opioid Crisis Alone!
Communities across the country are struggling to address the opioid/heroin/fentanyl crisis. It is an overwhelming challenge, and resources are tight. Why reinvent the wheel when others around the country are willing to share?
This local workshop brings the state-of-the-art techniques for launching and managing a comprehensivestrategy to address this crisis and how to get the resources to move to action quickly instead of waiting endlessly as you try to win highly competitive grants.
What you’ll get:
- A Comprehensive Strategy framework
- Actionable Steps Ready for Immediate Deployment
- Networking with National Experts (partners) and Active Community Members
- Evidence-based Prevention Strategies
- Innovative Approaches to Treatment
- Exposure to alternative funding sources
- Access to the OCRH
- New motivated partners for collaboration
Lead Instructor: Bill Barberg
- Globally recognized expert in Implementing Population Health Strategies and Improving Collective Impact so communities can harness their existing resources to address complex social challenges like the opioid crisis
- Author of the chapter, "Implementing Population Health Strategies" in the new highly-acclaimed book, "Solving Population Health Problems through Collaboration" (Routledge, 2017)
- Experienced speaker for organizations, communities, and coalitions striving to address complex issues
- As the guiding force behind the the Opioid Coalition Resource Hub, Bill is well versed on the current research, programs, and solutions communities have successfully implemented to address the opioid crisis, balancing the need for evidence-based practices and the desire for innovative solutions.