Creating positive impact on the opioid crisis
Communities across the country face many challenges in addressing opioid abuse. Opioid-related deaths and related health and social problems are rising at an alarming rate. In response, Insightformation has built a strategic template for community response to the opioid crisis. This template builds on the plans, experiences, and insights of communities across the United States.
Three-part Webinar Series:
Insightformation hosts a webinar series to help communities learn how Strategy Maps can drive solutions to the opioid crisis. Webinar participants learn the value of using a “Zoomable Strategy Map” as a way to organize the details of a multi-faceted strategy that coordinates the efforts of a broad group of stakeholders. Strategy Maps also become a framework for measurement and evaluation. Participants hear from industry professionals who are engaging a broad number of organizations to accelerate efforts and rapidly make progress on this important health issue.
The following series is from Fall 2016. We're pleased to repeat this series with new and updated content in February-April 2017.
Webinar Series Part I:
Webinar Series Part II:
webinar series Part III:
- Section 1 (23 min.): Introduction and important techniques for managing the implementation of multi-stakeholder strategies
- Section 2 (8 min.): Case study (part 1), presented by Felicia Turner, on the Prevention Management Organization (PMO) of Wyoming’s journey in developing and using the strategy maps and using the InsightVision software
- Section 3 (14 min.): Case study (part 2), presented by Kristi Linn, shares the PMO’s use of the scorecards and strategy management functionality in Weston County
- Section 4 (8 min.): Case study, presented by Tyler Payne of the North Colorado Health Alliance, demonstrates the use of the public-facing Dashboards for Weld County
- Section 5 (10 min.): Insightformation Founder and President, Bill Barberg, shares innovative approaches to finding resources to implement the strategy
- Section 6 (19 min.): Introducing a second-generation approach to Social Impact Bonds to address the opioid crisis